Plan your visit
Visit Norwegian BioArt Arena, NOBA, for a unique art and science experience.
Norwegian BioArt Arena is a project by food science and experience center Vitenparken Campus Ås. We are located on the territory of the Norwegian University of Life Sciences just outside Oslo in Ås, Viken.
Campus Ås is one of the most beautiful campuses in Norway and offers classical architecture, a beautiful park, and great food at Vitenparken Café.
Welcome to NOBA.
Fredrik A. Dahls vei 8, 1430 Ås
Vitenparken Campus Ås, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, NMBU
- A train runs from Oslo Central Station to Ås stasjon once an hour and takes 27 minutes
- A train runs from Moss station to Ås stasjon once an hour and takes 20 minutes.
- It takes 15 minutes to walk from Ås Station to NOBA and Vitenparken. You can also take the 510 towards Drøbak from busstop Ås Videregående skole to Universitetet i Ås.
- Nettbuss line 3 and 6 can take you from Oslo bussterminal
to Korsegården, which is a 10-minute walk to Vitenparken. From Korsegården you can also take the 510 towards ski, to the stop Universitetet i Ås.
- The 510 towards Drøbak leaves every 10 minutes from Ski and takes 16 minutes.
Vitenparken is a 30 min drive from Oslo centre. Vitenparken is 1 kilometer from E6. Take exit #18 with signs to NMBU.
- As a guest you can park at the guest parking by Bioteknologibygget. Remember to pay on one of the automats.
- If there is no available parking for guests, you can use a employee parking space. This requires you to register your numberplate at Vitenparken Café.
- It is possible to charge your electric car in the parking lot.